EBF exists to glorify God by making disciples through the proclamation of the gospel of Jesus Christ, in dependence on His Spirit.
The desire and purpose of EBF is to glorify God by providing all peoples the opportunity to hear the gospel of Jesus Christ, to respond by faith in Him, and to live in obedience to Him.
- The inerrant Word of God is central to all we believe and do.
- Jesus Christ is the Living Lord of this church.
- True ministry is dependent upon the operation of the Holy spirit.
- Pastoral staff are "player-coaches," and their function is to encourage believers to fulfill their ministry.
- Ministry, Mission and Worship are lifestyles that we encourage, not simply activities which take place in our building.
- The responsibility for leadership is shared by our pastors and elders seeking to discern what God would have us do as servant/leaders, without rank or hierarchy.
- Heart attitudes and personal relationships are more important than form or tradition.
- The family is regarded as one of God's primary institutions, which we seek to encourage and strengthen.
- We believe that Christians are empowered by God to be people of spiritual influence in their neighborhood and community.
- Financial commitment to this ministry is a matter of individual choice, based on faith in the Lord and the joy of giving to the Kingdom of God.
- We are committed to living missionally, meaning each of us is called to view our "mission" as our life. This means being involved: locally, cross culturally, or internationally, by God's leading financially, prayerfully, and personally.